Helping Families for 25+ Years

Child Support & Family Law Attorneys in Granite Bay

Compassionate Guidance for Divorcing Parents & Their Families

In a typical child support case, the non-custodial parent pays a specific amount of money every month to the custodial parent taking care of the child or children involved. However, there are many nuances to these types of cases that make them difficult to navigate without the help of an experienced Granite Bay child support lawyer from Myers Family Law.

  • Our firm can help you understand what factors the court takes into consideration to determine child support including:
  • The medical, education, and other needs of the child or children
  • Each parent's income
  • The amount of time each parent spends with the child or children
  • The best needs of the child or children involved

As a parent, your rights are important. As your legal advocate, our child support lawyers take your needs and desires, as well as the best interests of your children into consideration, as we develop and present a strong case on your behalf. With more than five decades of combined legal experience, our attorneys not only understand California state law but how to take on even the most complicated child support cases and find as successful of an outcome as possible.

You Need Our Experienced Granite Bay Family Lawyers on Your Side. Call Our Firm Today.

If you are a parent facing divorce, you need a knowledgeable, competent, and compassionate legal advocate on your side throughout the entire process. When it comes to establishing, modifying, or enforcing child support orders in Granite Bay, we have the skill and experience necessary to make the process as stress-low-cost as possible. We welcome families from all across Placer County, Sacramento County, and El Dorado County.

For legal support with your child support orders, call Myers Family Law at (916) 634-0067 to schedule a low-cost 30-minute consultation.